I hate that feeling when you’re not necessarily sad, but you just feel really empty and every little thing gets to you and everyone that talks to you makes you angry and you want to punch everyone in the face
1) You will hate your 15-year-old self.
2) Go out. Have fun. Kiss girls. Kiss boys. Give blowjobs. Eat a girl out. Experiment on things because you’re almost an adult and it’s challenging out there in the real world. Next thing you know, you’re paying taxes and mortgages.
3) You’ll get attached. You’ll get your heart broken. You’ll cry. You’ll want to die but in the end, you’re gonna have to save yourself. No one else will do that for you. You got this.
4) Things don’t get better, you just get used to the pain. You’re gonna have to fight and stay strong.
5) If you care about someone, tell them. You never know what’s going to happen.
YOU KNOW YOURE IN TOO DEEP WHEN YOU PICTURE YOURSELF SNUGGLING IN BED NEXT TO THEM OR WHEN YOU ARE DOING SOMETHING FUN AND WISH THEY WERE THERE TO SHARE THAT MOMENT WITH YOU OR THE WORST IS WHEN YOU SEE SOMETHING AND THINK OH THEY WOULD LIKE THAT
life is easy, son. it’s just like riding a bike that’s on fire and you’re on fire and everything is on fire and you’re in hell
you’re really cute and its ruining my life because i think about kissing you all the time